Cardiff and Vale Credit Union will be coming to our School on Friday 22nd September at 9.am.to present and promote our school savers club, all parents/carers welcome. The purpose of our school savers club is to establish and encourage children to learn to save with the aims of:
- enhancing children's maths skills
- educating children on the benefits of saving
- offering an accessible,familiar and safe environment to save regularly
- providing training in administration and customer services for our volunteers who run the clubs
- helping children to budget and avoid debt problems in adult life
- offering a service that will support children to continue saving in adult life
If you have any further queries please speak to Mr Ellery.